Friday, July 27, 2012

My Crazy Pets

Hey! Today's story is about my crazy animals. So I have this dog named Gizmo and he is so adorable but
he can be a big handful when it comes to vacations. And when you throw him a chew toy he
will run for it and skid on his claws then bump into the wall. Gizmo will bark at a pole he is such a yapper he is a shitzu maltese mix.
And next we have my crazy cat Boo. So Boo, well, she will scratch any furniture til it is all the way ruined.
Also, she sits on a chair like its a royal chair and she is the queen. Boo is the floppiest cat in the universe she will fall off a table and land on her side and stay there she is so lazy.
Well, that's all I have to say for my crazy animals today and right now I'm sitting with Boo typing this up.
   Love,
Summer

          GIZMO                                         looks like my cat but isnt her

1 comment:

  1. SORRY I MESSED UP BUT DOG GIZMO AND THE CAT LOOKS LIKE MY CAT BUT ISNT HER.

    ReplyDelete