Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Life Of Highschool 2

Hey guys I'm back, I'm gonna get back to the story after i tell you this. My mom is on a trip with my dad to Mexico,there going there on a cruse ship.The fun thing is i get to stay with my dads mom for two days,and stay with my moms mom for two days too! Well back to the story.
So they walked into the class room trying to act all gangster.
"Look at the new kid!" said a boy.
"Hey back of!" She's a good kid. said Becca. "This is are new kid." said their teacher. I'm not a kid! exclaimed Alex.  "Whats your name?" said a girl in the back of the class room. Alexes Sandersen. she said.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA! HA! HA! laughed a group of boys. Alexes,said one of the boys. Why isn't your name Alex?!?! said another boy. "I go by Alex!" said Alexes.
New school. she mumbled.
She took a seat next to Becca. After class she went to her locker. On her locker it said LOSER! Come on, Alexes said. They went to second period. Same thing happened....... HA HA HA HA HAAAA!
Third period....HA HA HA HA!
fourth,fifth,sixth,seventh period....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finlay, home!
"How was your day?" said mom. "Lets just say,I officially hate school." Alexes said frustrated. She went over to Becca's house.
Tune in for more............... The life of highschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment