Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Piano Guys

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. Now I am going to start my stories. And share them with you.
So i don't have a story today but a guy in my school class and his dad is the sound effect guy for a really cool group of guys called the Piano Guys.if  you have ever heard of them leaf a comment below.
So they are sorta a band because, they all play an instrument. There's a chelo,a piano, and lots of other instruments. They have a couple of Cd's pretty cool. I geuse there is only one thing left to say.
Check out the Piano Guys on YouTube!!!!!!!! ..
                                                                       U
                                                                                                                           

Love, Summer                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment